COLORFUL CHILDREN'S MATS
- Impregnated with an antimicrobial additive and treated to prevent or inhibit the growth of micro-organisms which cause skin diseases such as tinea and athletes foot.
- Designed as an interlocking roll-up mat system making its removal for cleaning easy. It can also be laid in a variety of patterns and can easily be installed by the end user.
- Free draining to enable greater ease of cleaning with hoses, flush systems, vacuuming or steam cleaning.
- Manufactured from 100 percent recycled materials.
- Guaranteed for five years.
Reg. Design 27249NZ
- Dimensions: 500mm (20”) long x 250mm (10″) wide x I 5mm (9/16″) high.
- Weight: 700 grams (24oz) each.
- Material: Rubber and flexible P.V.C.
- Load Capacity: 1050kg (2320 Ibs) laid on a rigid base.
- Colors: White, black, green, red, blue, yellow and grey.
- Temperature: Suitable for use in temperatures ranging from -301C (-22°F) to +90°C (194°F). Mat size increases up to 2mm (1/16″) in length in temperatures up to 90°C (194°F).
- Packaging: Packed in boxes of 20 with the box size being 515mm (20 3/8″) long x 515mm (20 UV) wide x 150mm (6″) high. A full Mt container holds approximately 14,600 mats.
When the mat edge is subject to foot traffic, additional safety is provided by the use of edge ramps.
EDGE RAMP SPECIFICATIONS
- Length of mitered ramp 56Ornm (22″) x 60mm (2″).
- Length of straight ramp 500mm (20″) x Semen (2″).
- Tapered from 2mm (1/16″) – 15mm (9/16”) over the width.
- Weight 225 grams (8 oz.)